We are working with a leading employer based in the West Sussex area who are looking for an experienced BDM...
Morgan McKinley are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who has proven experience working in the Publishing / Media sector. This is a permanent position working for a reputable business based in the East Grinstead, West Sussex area.
The main purpose of the Business Development Manager role is to be responsible for driving sales and generating revenue growth in print and digital for a long standing and market leading brand with one million customers, a leading magazine, app, website and also events portfolio.
Salary package: £30K basic + 40% OTE, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme etc.
Hours: 35 hour working week Monday to Friday
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for selling magazine advertising space
- Building partnerships with new and existing accounts to add long term mutual benefit, identifying ways to actively meet their advertising needs and grow revenue
- Cross selling through all channels such as; digital, email, sponsorship, directories and events
- Contributing to the smooth and efficient management of the advertising sales process
- Achieving/exceeding the targets for new business development and increasing revenues and yields for existing advertisers.
Skills and experience required for the BDM role:
- Proven Business Development / Sales experience working within Publishing / Media / Print / Online sales
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in new business development
- Experience of working within a sales focused environment and on multiple projects simultaneously with the confidence to challenge and be challenged in a fast paced environment
- Good time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and a Sales CRM system is preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.