Business Development Manager opportunity
Opportunity for a sales professional to join a growing equities house affiliated to a large brand. Responsible for maintaining relationships with existing clients but predominately for winning new business in Continental Europe with institutional clients.
Responsibilities of Business Development Manager
- Conduct calls and arrange meetings
- Pitch for new business
- Provide clients with updates on investment strategy and performance
- Support with preparing presentations and other documentation for meetings
- Adhere to financial regulation
- Assist with contributing to RFPs and materials
Experience required of Business Development Manager
- Experience working in sales within asset management
- Knowledge of Asian equities a significant advantage
- Experience working with institutional clients
- Additional language other than English preferred but not essential (French or German would be highly desirable)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.