Opportunity to join growing investment house
Opportunity for a sales professional to join a growing equities house affiliated to a large brand. Responsible for maintaining relationships with existing clients but predominately for winning new business in Continental Europe with institutional clients.
Responsibilities of Business Development Manager
- Conduct calls and arrange meetings
- Pitch for new business
- Provide clients with updates on investment strategy and performance
- Support with preparing presentations and other documentation for meetings
- Adhere to financial regulation
Experience required of Business Development Manager
- Experience working in sales within asset management
- Knowledge of Asian equities a significant advantage
- Experience working with institutional clients
- Additional language other than English preferred but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.