Business Development - Software - Manchester - Up to £50k + Double OTE
COMMUNICATION IS KEY!
That's what our clients believe. Their goal is to provide companies all over the world with a powerful and easy to use platform to boost employee engagement through enhanced communication and collaboration.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000 base + uncapped OTE
The main duties of this role will be selling Saas based internal communications software to enterprise clients across a range of verticals. This candidate will have previously successfully handled a large pipeline and consistently achieved targets. This role will be new business focused and will involve primarily selling into organisations with employees up to 5,000.
- Success in a new business SaaS sales role
- Confident delivering new business sales presentations as well as product demos (you must be fairly tech-savvy)
- Comfortable navigating complex SaaS software solutions
- History of consistently achieving new business sales targets (closing at least £500k per year)
- Ability to generate your own leads
- A track record of selling to all levels including C-Level
- Being able to accurately forecast as required
- Ability to negotiate complex deals with long sales cycles (minimum 6 months)
My client will pay up to £50,000, with uncapped OTE, plus company benefits. APPLY NOW for more information and you will be contacted for a confidential conversation to establish whether if the role is relevant or not. Short listing has begun and first round interviews are being scheduled.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.