Business Analyst - Change - RTGS
Business Change Analyst - RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlements)
Morgan McKinley are pleased to be supporting our client on their real-time gross settlements programme. You will be responsible for assessing, designing, and implementing change on behalf of the programme.
- Relevant experience supporting; business change delivery within a project setting.
- Experience of working in a similar change management or project management role.
- Ability to work confidently with multiple stakeholders and support multiple work streams.
- Ability to deliver against an agreed project timeline and milestones, managing interdependencies with other workstreams, and escalating/setting expectations within the programme if there is a risk to delivery.
- Able to develop new ideas as needed according to changes that arise e.g. re-planning as business priorities change.
- Good at providing potential solutions with the team and being able to work on resolutions independently.
- Good degree of skill in the use of general office software tools including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio.
If you would like to apply, email your CV to email@example.com.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.