Briefing Senior Advisor
Executive Briefing Senior Advisor - EMEA
Up to £300p/d
Location - Brentford
The Executive Briefing Program Senior Advisor is responsible for developing differentiated customer experiences through the planning of Executive Briefings, world-class customer experiences that help the Worldwide Sales organisation build relationships with customers, uncover new opportunities, and close deals. Additionally, they serve as a change agent for continuous improvement with an ever-evolving organisation, developing process and service improvements to support our program's initiatives.
* Build and leverage a sound and high-level understanding of the company portfolio
* Evaluate briefing based on sales impact, revenue potential, level of attendees, market segmentation, stage in sales cycle, etc.
* Initiate strategic consultative discussions with sales teams to understand customer's needs as well as outline clear goals and develop customised agendas for briefings
* Coordinate with subject matter experts (aka Discussion Leaders) in the region to support briefings
* Manage end-to-end briefing process from pre-briefing to post-briefing including but not limited to: planning calls with sales teams and resources, agenda building, calendar management, session and resource consultation, feedback and follow-up
* Consistently maintain a dynamic and high paced workload, balancing conflicting priorities while delivering exceptional results
* Meeting executive briefing quality and quantity-based performance metrics and SLAs
* Collaborate with colleagues globally to identify and implement opportunities to improve the briefing program
* Work with 10+ colleagues in the EMEA team to plan briefings in our Executive Briefing Centres in EMEA
* Detail-oriented, with strong written and interpersonal communication skills
* Solid customer-facing and professional presence
* Ability to contribute as a team player in a high-pressure environment
* Proactive thinker and problem solver
* Negotiation and influence skills; confidence in handling objections and driving productive meetings
* Fantastic multi-tasking skills - Able to drive the execution of multiple Executive briefings in parallel
* Familiar with technology, including Salesforce.com
* Comfortable interacting with Executive-level engagements and Executive-level communications
* Dedication towards continuously learning the complete Dell Technologies product, solutions and services portfolio
* Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years' experience in a similar role or in marketing
This role would suit someone from an events or agency background as the role would suit someone that is used to managing multiple clients & events.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.