Financial Services - Administrative Assistant
The client provides connectivity between portfolio managers, originate economic and markets research, develop investment views for clients, and publish insights. The goal is to help portfolio managers become even better investors and to produce thought-provoking investment content for clients and policymakers. The client has representatives in key markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
This Administrative Assistant will provide extensive administrative support for senior members of the department. Flexibility will be required with regard to hours worked, especially in the evenings.
- Effectively manage the daily workflow activities, confidential information, correspondence and calendars of members of the team.
- Make extensive travel plans on a daily basis, including hotel reservations, taxis and transfers.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, complex meetings requiring multiple VC connections globally, conferences and interview schedules.
- Filter phone calls accordingly
- Extensive processing of expense reports at each month-end (experience with Concur will be required)
- Work closely with other Assistants
Skills: Qualifications and Skills:
- Several years' experience as an Assistant supporting Senior Management within Financial Services
- Calm and capable with proven experience working under pressure situations and tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment, being self-motivated, flexible and follow through on assignments.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and high-quality control standards
- Ability to recognise and exercise discretion and respect confidentiality requirements
- Sound experience of working globally
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.