BI Developer - Financial Services - Cardiff
We're partnered with a leading financial services business based in Cardiff who are looking to add an experienced BI developer to the team.
- SQL Developer with an understanding of Database Administration
- SQL Server 2012 / 2008
- SSIS & SSRS
- Data Warehouse architectural awareness
- Understanding and application of good software design principles and patterns
- Builds for production (incl. logging, monitoring, etc.)
- Able to work on brownfield as well as greenfield projects
- Source Control Management (ideally Git or Mercurial)
- Test first development (BDD, TDD, ATDD)
- Unit testing (e.g. NUnit, xUnit, MBUnit, MSTest)
- Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Team City, TFS)
- Familiarity with a variety of architectural patterns and approaches
- Test automation (functional with Gherkin/SpecFlow, Selenium, performance, etc.)
- Solutions / Application architecture and design
- DevOps activities (e.g. virtualization, build/deploy scripts and tools, etc.)
- NoSql databases (e.g. cloud storage, MongoDB, Couchbase)
Please get in touch to discuss the role further!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.