EMEA - Payroll & Benefits Manager (ADP & Workday)
Morgan McKinley is working with a global tech firm to find an EMEA Payroll Manager on a temp to perm basis. The role will look after 2000 staff across a global basis working with ADP, which is the outsourced payroll provider and linked to their Workday system.
- Manage the day-to-day operations for delivery of payroll services in the region, in a way that balances required service levels to employees, high level of statutory compliance and strong partnership with stakeholders
- Reporting to the Regional Head of Payroll you will engage with vendors and collaborate to execute payroll timely, accurately and efficiently
- Provide oversight of the payroll staff and the vendor operations teams to meet the team's goals
- Responsible for ensuring that the internal and external teams understand the transactions impacting payroll
- Must have a strong technical background in Payroll, including a basic knowledge of accounting and employment tax matters, internal controls and project management
- Expert in managing the impact on Payroll resulting from the Firm's Business agenda due to acquisitions, new country expansion, changes in statutory rules, the year end processes, and other related standard and special activity
Interested in the position, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.