EMEA Payroll & Benefits Coordinator
Morgan McKinley is working with a fantastic Financial Service client to find a Benefits & Payroll Coordinator for an International SME firm. The role will be to manage the Payroll & Benefits for 15 countries covering 300 staff.
- Working with the HR team in obtaining monthly payroll data.
- Preparation of monthly payroll submissions in conjunction with the external payroll providers.
- Ensuring the accurate processing to local in-country legislation and acting as first person check of the received data from each payroll provider.
- Input of all payments for overseas payrolls into the global payment system.
- Maintenance of benefit provider and internal databases in order to record employee benefit elections.
- Assist with the collation and analysis of data in respect of various statutory returns - PSA, P11Ds and the short-term business visitors report.
- First point of contact for any requests from tax authorities and other statutory bodies.
- Support the Payroll and Benefits Manager in administration of employee benefits schemes for each location e.g. childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, pensions and any others globally and relevant literature.
- Graduate calibre with a strong track record of delivering excellent, payroll and benefits administration in a comparable environment.
- Strong excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in this position, but would like more information regarding the role, please feel free to contact Henry on the HR team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.