I am recruiting for a global Aviation business in Gatwick, West Sussex
Aviation Sales and Operations Executive
Do you have previous Aviation industry experience, in either operations or cabin crew?
Are you customer and client focused, with exceptional people skills?
Are you prepared to work shifts?
A global business who have gained international credibility in all aspects of aircraft operations, flight management, aircraft seat sales, leasing, and refurbishment and who have won multiple awards globally for delivering flight operations of the highest standard on behalf of clients and airline partners are now seeking a superstar to join the operations team close to Gatwick Airport.
This role has two exciting elements, working on the commercial aspects of their aircraft services which can include marketing and business development as well as searching for availability, and responding to enquiries & providing operational support to their flights around the globe.
All the time ensuring that they are exceeding customer expectations at all parts of the process.
This is a truly wonderful opportunity and I would be happy to go over the details with interested candidates in person.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Brokering new enquiries received and managing client and new prospect airline relationships
- Carry out CRM/database management and updates including researching and calling customers
- Carry out the initial assessment of and respond to aircraft on ground enquiries
- Marketing and business development to existing and new prospect customers by telephone and e-marketing
- Assist with the management of existing lease and, as required, charter contracts, including monitoring flights and calling airline operations to check flight departures, managing crew requirements, providing information to clients, carrying out the day to day data management
- Coordinating the flights on a daily basis
- Monitoring flight movements, issuing catering figures and special requests, reporting delays, dealing with check in, baggage, catering issues and customer complaints, issuing programme checks to handling agents & airlines, updating any discrepancies
- Generally assisting other team members with administration, creating contracts and documents from our standard templates.
What type of candidate are we looking for?
- Aviation industry experience preferably in operations or senior cabin crew
- Previous sales or broking experience would be ideal/advantageous
- Customer focused with first rate people skills
- Highly target driven individual, motivated to 'Win' business
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Calm under pressure with the ability to problem solve
- Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
- Able to travel to meet clients and suppliers worldwide
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.