Audit Supervisor job - top 50 firm - Surrey
I am currently recruiting an Audit Supervisor role for an extremely well established international Accountancy firm based in Surrey
The firm have a diverse and interesting client base including businesses in the motor sport, retail, technology and charities sectors. However their main focus is on clients in the property and financial services industries, ranging from SMEs to medium-sized complex groups.
The firm offer excellent training and development along with opportunities to progress and the opportunity to get involved in other projects such as due diligence, valuations and mergers & acquisitions.
- Liaising closely with managers to undertake audit risk assessments and audit planning
- Supporting the managers to deliver cost effective audits
- Site visits to assess the progress of audits and provide guidance and support to on-site staff
- Extensive liaising with clients throughout the audit processes of planning, fieldwork and completion
- Completion of audit file reviews and supporting junior staff to clear review points
- Opportunity to get involved with one off special projects
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for big 4 firm's audit clients
- Review and documentation of internal control procedures and systems
- ACA ICAEW, ICAS or ACCA qualified
- A strong and up-to-date knowledge of FRS 102 & IFRS and ISAs
- Ability to delegate to and supervise junior staff
- UK drivers license
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.