Audit Senior job - Media clients - top 50 firm
Morgan McKinley are currently partnering with a leading top 50 accountancy practice with an excellent reputation for their working culture, career progression and friendly atmosphere, who are looking for an Audit Senior.
They are currently seeking a driven Audit Senior to join their progressive and highly successful team of Auditors. This is an outstanding opportunity for an Audit Senior that is seeking to work with larger clients within a firm that encourages support, growth and development.
Audit Senior responsibilities
- Ensure the maintenance of relationships with both internal and external clients
- Managing a mixed portfolio of clients; Media, Entertainment, Hospitality
- To ensure work and projects are completed within reasonable and realistic time frames
- Overseeing audit planning, field work and audit reporting Assisting with the planning of audits, including undertaking walk through tests, identifying risks to a company and liaising with clients at planning meetings
- Liaising with client's over obtaining information and undertaking the audit field work Preparation of audit files including evidence testing and documentation
- Preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax calculations as required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.