Audit Senior job - North London - sports & media clients - up to £48k
I am currently recruiting an Audit Senior role for a mid-tier firm in North London who specialise in the media, sports and entertainment sectors, whislt working with a variety of other clients.
The firm have doubled in size of the past three years and are continuing to grow, due to the firm's burgeoning reputation allowing them to attract new clients across various industries.
They are one of the largest firms in North London andthis is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified Audit Senior to progress within a highly established Accountancy firm.
Audit Senior responsibilities
- Leading accounts assignments on a range of entities including HNWIs, owner managed businesses and listed companies
- Leading audits on a range of businesses across various sectors
- Performing an assessment of systems and controls and identifying risks as a result of this review.
- Working regularly with junior staff, so must be able to train appropriate staff during an accounts assignment, delegating, monitoring and reviewing their work
- Analysing, summarising and informing clients of current financial status
- Computing taxes including corporation tax, VAT and self-assessment etc
- Tax planning for individuals
- You will have full responsibility for all aspects of planning, including resourcing, budgets, client meetings and visits.
- Working closely with Managers and Partners
Exposure to UK GAAP is essential. Exposure to IFRS is advantageous.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.