Audit Semi-Senior Top 50 - Full Study Support
I am currently recruiting an Audit Semi-Senior role for a fantastic firm who are based in Central London.
The firm are a great place to work and offer a 4pm finish on Friday, flexible working and working from home
The firm have a prestigious client base which includes clients from the media and entertainment industries (including lots of famous celebrities and sports stars).
There is a great social side to the firm which includes meals at Michelin Star restaurants, pub quizzes, monthly drinks and more!
Probably most important for this stage in your career, they are willing to provide you with full study support. The exam policy at the firm is also relaxed and supportive.
- Deal with client queries
- Complete work within reasonable time frame
- Liaise with other departments to ensure work in completed seamlessly
- Highlight any potential issues to senior staff
- Communicate difficulties or problems that arise during testing
- Begin to take responsibility for complete sections of audit files including clearing and responding to review points, and completing audit work programmes to document the testing performed
- Prepare final accounts packs to be sent out to clients, including letters of representation, letters of support and tax computations and returns as required
- Accounts preparation work for smaller clients that do not require audits
- 1-2 years experience working in a UK accountancy practice
- Must have at least 40% audit
- ACA or ACCA studier with at least 6 exams passed
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.