Are you an Audit Assistant Manager and looking for a step up ? Or an Audit Manager looking for a new challenge? Fantastic opportunity in a firm with real partner potential.
Audit Manager -LondonWorking as part of the established team based in the London office, you will have responsibility for a full portfolio of general practice clients You will take full responsibility for client requirements with little Partner involvement beyond final review. You will also be fully responsible for WIP control, billing procedures and debtor control and will take full responsibility for the effective production of work within the team, including mentoring, conducting team meetings and team appraisals. Alongside this, you will also be expected to be commercial and proactive in fee development and regularly attend networking and BD events/functions.
- Consistently produce complete files to a high standard in accordance with firm's requirements needing final Partner review only
- Effectively provide tax compliance within portfolio and tax planning advice to clients.
- Display pro-active awareness of current relevant legislation, compliance standards and potential advantages, relating them to client situations.
- Proactively identify opportunities to add value and refers clients to specialists.
- Effectively control own portfolio and client costs.
- Effectively delegate work to, and mentors, the team, including planning, instruction and review of work, and giving constructive feedback through job appraisals.
- Raise high quality business correspondence including technically demanding reports, business plans etc. whilst demonstrating a value for money service to clients.
- Take full responsibility for WIP, billing procedures and debtor control through liaison with appropriate Partners.
- Focus on effective work for good clients and queries additional work for un-commercial clients with relevant Partners.
- Welcome opportunities to meet with referral sources for fee development purposes.
- Include opportunities for fee development in client conversations or correspondence where appropriate.
- Being the main point of contact for compliance queries from clients within own portfolio.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with clients including proactive contact
Work based competencies
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with 5+ years in practice
- Previous managerial experience
- Confident, articulate and able to communicate with all levels (externally and internally)
- Strong staff management skills
- Well organised with the ability to plan effectively personally and for a team
- Strong commercial acumen
- Motivated and decisive with sound judgement
- Shows excellent judgement
- Able to influence decision making
- A problem solver and creative thinker
Training & Development:
- Continued professional development program
- Annual performance reviews
- Agile Working
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- 25 days Holiday (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under our flexible benefits scheme)
- Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.