Audit Manager job - top 20 - London - £60k +
A top 20 Accountancy firm, who work with clients across Europe, North America and the Far East, have got a brand new Audit Manager opportunity, based in their Central London headquarters. They are very well renowned within the Industry and are experiencing a period of significant and sustained growth.
As an Audit Manager, you will be tasked with managing portfolio of over £500k. You will work with clients across a range of sectors and also be responsible for managing staff, developing new business and reviewing all work before submitting to the Partner.
You will be a qualified Accountant and have had experience managing a sizeable client portfolio. This role can offer fast track progression to Partnership, fantastic corporate benefits and flexible working hours.
Audit Manager responsibilities
- Plan, control and review client work to ensure that the jobs are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible by allocating the resources available
- Brief audit or accounts staff on the client and the nature of its business
- Carry out debrief and provide feedback at end of assignments
- Review all work received as soon as possible, ensuring that any issues arising are referred back to the audit staff for completion before any outstanding issues are escalated to partner level
- Monitor work in progress on all jobs within the portfolio, communicating any potential problems and write-offs to partner level on a timely basis
- Draft all management letters, finalising of accounts and letters of engagement
- Complete staff review forms after the end of each job identifying any areas needing further development and giving feedback to ensure improved future performance
- Ensure, as far as possible, that trainees are allocated a variety of jobs in order to provide a broad range of training and maximise their experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.