Audit Manager/Senior Audit Manager - Top 10 Firm
Audit Manager/Senior Manager
I am currently working with a Top 10 firm that are looking for either an Audit Manager.
You will be managing a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from SME's to large listed companies ranging across a variety of industries including tech companies, professional services, retailers and more.
The firm can offer exceptional flexibility with core hours between 10am-2pm and an excellent work-life balance.
- Identifying business opportunities from existing clients and supporting initiatives to develop new business opportunities
- Managing all stages of the audit
- Advising clients on all financial reporting issues with reference to other specialists where necessary
- Managing audit teams and reviewing their work
- Responsibility for on the job training of more junior staff as required
Project Work/Special Work
- Reporting accountant work on IPO's
- Due Diligence;
- Litigation Support
- Fraud Investigation
- Staff recruitment - conducting interviews with a partner
- Assisting with marketing
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent, qualified
- Detailed working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and FRS 102 is preferred
- Extensive experience with UK GAAP
- Proven skills in managing a portfolio of clients
- Substantial external commercial auditing experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.