Audit Director job - Central London - Media & Entertainment sector
Are you a Senior Audit Manager who is looking for a new opportunity to head up a team?
I am currently working alongside a very well established top 100 firm in Central London, who are looking for an Audit Director/Partner Designate
As an Audit Director, you will report directly into the Partners and be responsible for looking after all of the firm's audits, managing a team of 15 qualified and part qualified staff including one Manager.
The firm's clients cover a range of sectors and include a listed property company and various other privately owned businesses including a football agency. Progression to Partnership is a distinct possibility, as is the opportunity to play a key role in the recruitment, training and overall structure of your team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Control of all audit related compliance matters.
- First point of contact with regard to QAD and FRC visits, and responsible for responses and assurances to them. Due to the firm having listed clients it is subject to visits every 3 years.
- Responsible for arranging and responding to annual external cold file reviews.
- Ensuring procedures are in place to maintain consistency across all audit files.
- Responsible for arranging training and CPD courses for the whole firm.
- Qualified Person Responsible for Training, looking after all aspects of student training, including monitoring exam performance and ensuring that the practice meets all ICAEW requirements for a training office.
- HR & Recruitment at all levels within the audit/accounts team.
- Planning, co-ordinating and undertaking appraisals and performance reviews of all staff within the audit team.
- Managing the audit work programme and allocating staff.
- Ensuring the firm's audit library is kept up to date, by way of managing on-going subscriptions with Lexis Nexis and CCH.
RI (Responsible Individual) status is desirable but not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.