Are you a newly or exam qualified Audit Senior keen to move to a Top 10 firm from August ?
This Internationally renowned firm will offer the chance to deal with many major clients and provide you with the opportunity to broaden your skill set and take on new challenges. Despite current disruptions, the firm is committed to strengthening the team due to growth, and is hiring now to start in August at the earliest. The client base and training at this firm are excellent, and this would be a great move either to broaden your skills as an Auditor and progress upwards within the field, move internally or as a role to prepare you for a move elsewhere.
Audit Assistant Manager
- To be a key part of Audit teams undertaking assignments, including leading the on-site element of the work.
- Carrying out all aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- To ensure quality or work at all times and contribute to internal and external quality assurance, ensuring all actions are completed in line with the firm's standards.
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision, and "on the job" training for less experienced members of staff.
- To be the main point of contact for the client, and to provide excellent client service.
- To be aware of the firm's specialist services and publications and to add value to clients
- To review work completed by less experienced staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal reviews.
- To summarise actual time spent compared to budget on each assignment, and to perform the firm's review and completion procedures before passing the files for manager review.
- To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil professional CPD requirements.
- To maintain training records conscientiously and to keep up to date with examination studies, as applicable.
- To attend staff meetings and training and to assist in student recruitment, training and marketing activities as required.
- Candidates must be ACA or ACCA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Previous experience of carrying out the role of an Audit Senior as requested by the Assurance Manager.
- Proven experience in client handling
- Proven Assurance experience in producing high quality Assurances.
- Experience of analytical review approach desirable
The firm has an excellent working culture, CSR programme and many social and sporting activities on offer.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.