Associate HR Business Partner - Investment Manager
Morgan McKinley is working with a brilliant Financial Service firm to find a Junior HR Business Partner to support the HR Director as the organisation is set to grow.
The role would partner with business, implement and support the HR strategy and drive a pro-active HR message across a small function.
- Ensure all HR processes & procedures are robust
- Create bespoke HR Business plans for your client groups, helping build confidence with key stakeholders.
- Drive the use of HR metrics to make better informed decisions.
- Support the business in all Reward & Compensation matters including the annual compensation cycle.
- Coach and advise line managers on the management of employee related issues within their own teams and in particular provide advice on grievance, disciplinary, performance and redundancy issues
- Be a champion for performance management and lead talent and succession planning initiatives for the business
- Oversee and support recruitment needs as and when required across the business
- Assist with the monthly payroll calculations
- Experience of working in Professional or Financial Services
- CIPD qualified
- Degree educated
- Experience of Job evaluation and compensation packages
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A minimum of 2 years HR Advisory experience
- Confident with Microsoft Excel (at least intermediate level).
If you are interested in this post, please contact Henry on the HR Team - 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.