Assistant Financial Controller
Assistant Financial Controller - Media Industry - up to £35k on an FTC
Morgan McKinley are recruitng for an Assistant Financial Controller to join a Media company in London. The role will be for a 2-3 month contract paying between £30-35k on a 2-3 month fixed term contract (FTC).
- Take ownership of day-to-day transactional finance including bank and revenue reconciliations, partner invoicing, credit control, and invoice processing.
- Produce regular short and medium-term cash flow forecasting and process payment runs for approval by the financial controller.
- Assist with the month-end process for the international group posting accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and reconciling intercompany accounts for balance sheet review with the financial controller
- Assist with the year-end audit process and production of financial accounts for legal entities in several jurisdictions.
- Assist the financial controller with forecasting, budgeting, target benchmarking and other ad hoc financial analysis.
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
- Adaptable, self-starter who functions well in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Xero and other accounting systems an advantage.
- Interest in technology companies is advantageous.
- Exceptional communication skills.
If you are interested and would like to be considered, please send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - the role will be filled within the week so please act fast to avoid dissappointment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.