Assistant Accountant - Property - £30,000
Accounts Assistant - Oxford Circus - £30,000
An excellent Accounts Assistant role with a growing PropTech business based in Oxford Circus, paying up to £30,000. The role has the potential to develop in to a Financial Accountant role within the business in the future, in line with business growth.
- Responsible for the AP and AR function and the maintenance of client bank and control accounts
- Assisting the business in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company's finances, transactions, accounts and supporting the auction financial administration process.
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Creating efficiencies through continuous improvement of processes
- Provide administration support to the finance department including processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
- Strong academics or strong experience as an Accounts Assistant within permanent roles
- Dynamic, ambitious and confident individual
- Confident speaking with Senior Leadership
- Part Qualified or AAT Qualified, although not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.