Application architect, Java, C++
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Financial Services client who are seeking an Application Architect to join their team in London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Application Development leads in maintaining and developing the architecture of the application, and supporting systems.
- Production of solution outline and high level design artefacts for IT delivery projects affecting the platform, in addition to maintenance of baseline design document and associated artefacts.
- Provide overall technical leadership to the project delivery teams enforcing and communicating the design and architecture.
- Provide feasibility & impact assessments of IT solutions to business and IT led initiatives.
- Experience in a senior IT delivery role designing and developing back-end mission critical applications with focus fault tolerant, distributed applications
- A good working understanding of all aspects of the software development life-cycle.
- Experienced in managing a high performance, diverse and globally distributed team
- Expert in some or all of the following technologies: C, C++, Java, J2EE in a Linux environment
- Expert understanding of software design methodologies, processes and design patterns
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and line-management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.