Fixed term contract - Redhill
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for an Administration Coordinator to work with our client based in Redhill. The main purposes of this role will be to coordinate installations and to monitor data.
Hourly rate - £11.20 per hour plus holiday pay
Basis - Temporary
Length of assignment - 6 months
Duties and responsibilities:
- Requesting and coordinating installations and exchanges
- Resolving installation issues
- Producing customer reports
- First point of contact for customers with installation related queries
- Identify and resolve asset issues to allow the requesting of installations
- Manage installation reports; interpreting these to produce customer update reports on a predetermined basis
- Investigating queries through to resolution
- Monitoring the validity of data
Key skills and experience needed:
- Strong analysis, communication and reporting skills
- Work efficiently under pressure
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
If you would like to be considered for this position, are available immediately and have Advanced Excel skills, please apply with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.