AML & Financial Crime Consultant (Professional Services) to enhance & oversee the improvement of the groups (Law firm) Financial Crime Framework & Controls for its Africa subsidiaries.6 month FTC.
- Build a framework to enhance financial crime, Anti Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) and sanctions Compliance & controls
- Work hands on & oversee the rollout of the new framework throughout the group's subsidiaries in Africa
- Research legal and regulatory requirements in all African countries where subsidiaries reside
- Provide advice on AML, CTF & Sanctions obligations
- Analysing each subsidiary company's current policies/procedures to discover & in turn close gaps between present state and the group standard
- Liaise with local managing partners as stakeholders. Communicate advice & changes clearly whilst maintaining a high level of buy-in & rapport
Candidate Background / Experience
- Proven track record of developing & implementing AML, CTF & Sanctions policy and procedures in an international business. You will be required to do this with a large degree of autonomy.
- Professional services Compliance background (ideally Law firms) rather than financial services.
- Experience of analysing and applying financial sanctions legislation across multiple jurisdictions.
- Experience in creating training to combat & raise awareness of Financial Crime.
If you believe you match the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.