Our client, a leading Bank, are looking for an AML Advisory AVP to join their team.
- Developing policies, procedures, training and education;
- Taking reasonable steps to establish and maintain awareness and training;
- Developing and maintaining policy in line with evolving statutory and regulatory obligations and experience and advice from enforcement agencies;
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the UK business with regards to AML matters;
- Providing opinions on higher risk customer relationships and transactions;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.