We are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to work for a great Investment company based in the City...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are working with a leading Investment Real Estate business based in the City, London, who are looking for a Accounts Administrator to join their Accounts Payable Admin support team on a temp to perm basis.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Data entry and updating the systems - Input of new suppliers
- Input of new supplier records to the database
- Uploading payment files to the payment system
- Daily and weekly filing
- Monitoring the shared email inbox, responding to queries, confirming payments and dealing with supplier invoices
- Handling any urgent payments
- Checking and confirming payments have been debited to bank accounts
- Processing payment runs from individual bank accounts
- Supplier database maintenance
- Review of credit notes and invoice reports
- Liaising with with Senior Administrator to ensure the team processes are completed on time
- Communicating with department managers and external parties to ensure payments are completed within deadlines
- Active participation in team meets and ad hoc seminars and events
- Ensuring process documents and procedural notes are accurate and up to date
Skills and experience required for the temp to perm Accounts Payable Administrator role:
- Proven experience working as an Accounts / Finance Administrator
- Experience in high volume accounts payable and multiple currency bank accounts
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.