Our Morgan McKinley, London Secretarial & Office Support team are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to start ASAP based in the West End, working for a leading employer...
We are looking for an Administrator to join our client, a very well established organisation based in the West End, London - Marylebone area. The main purpose of this administration job role is to work closely with the PA and teams, assisting the team with a variety of admin tasks. The Administrator job is working initially on a 3 month fixed term contract.
Salary: £21,500 - £23,000
Working hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing admin support and assisting the PA/Team Sec on a daily basis with Travel arrangements
- Supporting the team with liaising with clients/organising meetings
- Organising and arranging the monthly Social Events for the team
- Office duties such as sorting and distribution of post, delivering messages, photocopying, mail shots, archiving etc
- Processing bookings on a daily basis to ensure client bookings are up to date and accurate
- Updating the in house system for all staff bookings / changes
- Taking minutes and attending meetings when required
- Dealing with routine enquiries and taking appropriate messages
- Preparation of material for internal and external presentations
- Keeping the spreadsheets up to date on a weekly basis
- Maintaining the teams Pipeline records on a weekly basis
- Organising interviews, answering general recruitment queries and assisting with the on-boarding of all new joiners
- Processing holiday bookings on a daily basis to ensure retain system is up to date
- Recording staff sickness records
- Ordering the group's business cards on a weekly basis
- Completing general IT equipment requests
Skills and experience required for the 3 month FTC Administrator position:
- Proven experience working in a similar Admin Support / Administration role
- Intermediate/ advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Good organisational skills, the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Accurate speed typing
- Ability to work within a team environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.