Urgent new fixed term contract admin support role based in the Canary Wharf area...
Morgan McKinley is working with a very well established firm of Accountants based in the Canary Wharf area who have an urgent contract role, to start ASAP for an Administrator to provide admin support to the contract audit team. This is a fixed term contract to start ASAP.
Contract duration: 11 month maternity cover - FTC
Salary: £26,000 - £27,000 per annum
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Daily administrative support
- Respond to emails and phone call queries from smaller authorities
- Manage the process for issuing paper copies to smaller authorities who have opted out of electronic communication
- Checking and updating the database
- Chase authorities for information not received via phone, email and chaser letters
- Liaising with credit control to chase smaller authorities for outstanding payments
- File electronic copies and supporting documentation centrally on the network
- Maintenance and update of contact details for smaller authorities
- Update notes on relevant database records for queries raised by smaller authorities
- Administration for new starters and leavers
- Ad hoc database enquiries and tasks as required
- Completion / chasing of outstanding timesheets
- Administration of the Divisional appraisal system
- Processing of information from new clients and preparation of new client forms
- Producing ad hoc reports and monthly management reports where necessary
Skills and experience required for the Administrator role:
- 2 years administrative experience ideally working with smaller authorities sector
- Excellent organisation skills and a confident manner
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and with a "can-do" attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible in approach to work and willing to learn new skills
- IT Skills - Proficient in MS Office Suite; Microsoft Word and Excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.