Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are recruiting for a Research Administrator position with our client based in liverpool street who are an asset management company. As a research administrator you will you will be providing support to the Global research manager to make sure things are running smoothly.
Basis - Permanent
Salary - up to £35,000 depending on experiences
The research administrator's duties will involve:
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with providers regarding research requirements, to discuss research packages and trials
- Setting up new users, providers, strategies, funds, etc.
- The role requires a flexible approach and the ability to prioritise and work under pressure, to varying deadlines.
- Inducement monitoring and challenging what is being consumed
- Liaising with front office in regard to budget setting, provider agreements, broker vote
- Monitoring corporate access, analyst interactions and conference attendances, keeping records of all, including payments where necessary
Candidate will need to have the following skills/characteristics:
- Experience of working in the investment industry.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- You must be an effective communicator, accurate, self-assured, pro-active and confident.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have experience working as a research administrator please apply with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.