Accounts Receivable Specialist - Gatwick
This is a shared role, in a team of 3 or 4, with responsibility for assisting in the Accounts Receivable and Credit Management function by accurate and timely processing of cash, and other receivables related duties, to ensure debtor ledgers are accurate.
* Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
* An ability to follow a structured process to ensure compliance but able to work on own initiative to resolve queries promptly and accurately, adding value to existing processes as appropriate
* Supportive, positive attitude
* Numerate and attentive to detail
* Able to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines from supervisor
* Willingness to consider improvements to processes and ability to discuss with supervisor
* Accurate allocation of client receipts against debtors ledgers on a daily basis
* Liaise with credit controllers and other parties daily on allocations
* Accurate recording of receipts into non-sterling accounts
* Processing adjustments to cash postings where required
* Processing refunds where correctly approved
* Take and process credit card payments from clients
* Collation, processing and banking of cheques
* Process write-offs and bad debt requests where required
* Processing unpaid cheques
* Print copy invoices and client statements as required by supervisor or manager
* Handle and resolve all basic day-to-day client and business queries
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.