Accounts Receivable coordinator
Accounts Receivable coordinator needed for global organisation in Burgess Hill. As a member of the regional accounts receivable team, you will be responsible for invoicing customer and collecting outstanding AR within targeted measurements.
- Invoice customers in a correct and timely manner, both system and manually generated
- Collect outstanding AR and keep the value of overdue AR and Days of Sales Outstanding
- Ensure all daily sales transactions are booked, reviewed and processed.
- Reconcile sales sub-ledgers to the general ledger at month end.
- Correctly match customer receipts to invoices
- Reconcile customer receipts to the cashbooks
- Reconcile statements with customers and resolve issues
- Provide accurate and timely reports to the Financial Accountant (AR team leader) and other members of management within the region as required
Skills & Experience needed:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 2 Year + AR Experience
- Experience in being able to manage, control and prioritise a varied work routine
- Experience in financial administration and transactional processing
- Knowledge of bookkeeping, financial ledgers and understanding basic accounting processes
- Basic knowledge of VAT
- Able to work successfully with multiple foreign currencies
- Computer skills - Excel, ERP system accounts modules
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 DOE
Location: Burgess Hill
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.