Accounts Payable - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - Central London
Morgan McKinley are currently partnering with a global data company to recruit an Accounts Payable Lead to join their finance team. The client are looking for a candidate who is able to manage the Purchase Ledger for various hubs and assisting in the month end process ensuring all basic finance are performed in a timely manner to ensure accurate on time month end reporting. This is the perfect role for someone who has extensive Purchase Ledger experience looking to further their skill set by taking full ownership over the Purchase Ledger.
- Managing the Accounts Payables ledger (PO review, invoice and payments processing) for multiple entities (hubs).
- Processing Inter-Company purchase and sales orders, reconciling inter-company accounts and managing internal recharges between various hubs.
- Reconciling revenue with the local stakeholders for specific business units and releasing the monthly revenue.
- Weekly bank reconciliations for various bank accounts and maintaining the balances in all the accounts.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations for various accounts
- Assisting in processing month end adjustments to close the month-end numbers for various entities
- Managing Expense payments for various entities (hubs)
- CIMA/ACCA student.
- Ability to deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Able to use initiative with confidence when required.
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills
- Strong excel skill (e.g. V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Sum if, etc.)
- Fluent written and speaking English.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.