To be considered for this opportunity you would have gained working experience within a Finance or Financial Services environment and be competent in MS Office, particular Excel.
We are a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management around the world.
We manage over £100 billions of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers and we're here to create prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow.
- You will have the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships, alongside good time management skills with the ability to flex to changes in demands and priority.
- It is desirable that you have some experience of accounting and banking packages (JDE One World, Perfect Commerce, Bank Rec, Payments systems).
Some of the key responsibilities and scope of the role are outlined below:
- Processing and/or querying supplier invoices.
- Matching purchase orders to receipts and invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements against invoices received/paid
- Preparing and reconciling the report for BACS payment runs
- Preparing paperwork for cross-border and same-day payments (TT's and CHAPS)
- Managing supplier-business relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.