A fantastic client of mine is seeking an immediately available Accounts Administrator to join their well-established team on a permanent basis in the Horsham area.
My client, a well established professional services company based in Horsham, is looking for an Accounts and Payments Administrator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Working in a small but very busy team, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager and the Accounts and Payments Administrator will be responsible for processing invoices, liaising with clients on a daily basis, query resolution, credit control, bank reconciliations and any other accounts administration as required.
This is a fast-paced role in a delightful office based in Horsham town centre and the successful applicant will enjoy a small, but pleasant office environment.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Administration experience with the capacity to work effectively as part of a team
- A good working knowledge of MS Office. Excel experience is essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficiently and accurately allocate payments received from various Insurance companies.
- Pursue any outstanding invoices via telephone/email with appropriate lender or product provider until a satisfactory conclusion has been reached
- Upload customer applications through the portal
- To contact the customers to follow through the process for applications and chase up any outstanding documentation
- To assist with the unallocated cash and incoming payments in relation to customer accounts
- Record receipt of all moneys onto a database and establish and allocate the relevant advisor for remuneration purposes.
- Allocate and collect invoices and ensure the Managing Director is aware of any outstanding invoices.
- Invoice and chase for outstanding debt when required.
If you have experience within finance and are looking for a new position, then please apply today or email.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.