Accountant - London - 12 Month FTC - £55k
My client, a Law firm based in London are looking to recruit a Partnership Accountant to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the below;
- To ensure that partner accounting records and current accounts are maintained to the highest standards.
- Prepare annual cash flow statements for individual partners globally and at Firm level.
- Prepare and reconcile monthly drawings payments and other partner payments along with internal recharges of expenses to Partners.
- Provide budget and actual profit sharing information to the management accounts team.
- Create appropriate models for various distribution scenarios / forecasts.
- Preparation and review of foreign exchange relating to partner payments on a monthly basis.
- Liaising with the Internal Audit team.
- Involvement in preparation of various statutory accounts for group entities
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will need to possess the below in order to be considered for the role;
- Qualified accountant (ACCA desired).
- 3-5 years professional partnership accounting experience.
- Experience in a legal firm highly desired
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Advanced excel skills
If you feel that you possess the required experience listed above then please apply below and I will be in touch with you
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.