12 Month Contract - East Grinstead
PQ Accountant needed for 12 - 15 Month FTC.
Reporting into the Financial Controller this role will be the backbone for the Finance team.
- Administer payroll activities from data collection to reconciling reports returned from external payroll provider
- Maintain knowledge of all employer payroll regulations
- Make payments in relation to PAYE to HMRC
- Updating the overtime analysis report on a monthly basis
Bank account reconciliations for Sterling, Euro and Dollar accounts
- Liaising with bank customer support team as appropriate
- Quarterly VAT reconciliation, HMRC return and payment as appropriate
- Preparing and submitting EC sales list to HMRC
- Calculating and posting fuel scale charge journal on a quarterly basis
- Raising customer invoices through SAP
Financial Accounting and Audit
- Ensure that all accounts that individual is responsible for are reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Posting holiday and overtime accruals on a quarterly basis
Key Skills needed:
- Payroll Administration
- Pensions Administration
- Part Qualified Accountant or by PQ by experience
- MS Excel skills - Advance Level
- Project Accounting Knowledge
- SAP or other large business system experience
- Engineering/Manufacturing Company experience
Salary: £15 - £18 per hour
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.