Account Manager - London - Big4 Tech
Account Manager / Sales Support Manager
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: £170 - £185 per day PAYE
Language: German & English
As the emerging leader in cloud computing, we deliver cloud services and other IT products to small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies.
Our team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, and sales and marketing professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company's mission to organize the world's information to make it universally accessible and useful.
This is a key supporting role in the EMEA Cloud Sales & Account Management team.
In order to be successful you will foster relationships with Customers and work cross-functionally with Program Managers, Cloud Colleagues and Partners. You will proactively reach out to a list of customers via phone, email and Hangouts to help qualify new leads as well as identify, qualify and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
You will use your Account Management skills and knowledge of Cloud to go deeper into these accounts - to understand business & IT strategy, barriers to adoption, how to address challenges and find opportunity with G Suite to help our customers succeed in their market by becoming more productive, collaborative, innovative and agile.
Ideal candidate will have experience with Cloud or Saas Sales within a tech company.
* Supporting customer relationships with a set of accounts within a given sales territory.
* Connect with key stakeholders within these accounts.
* Collaborate cross-functionally to trigger, drive and and close cross-sell opportunities
* Maintain sound data quality.
* Collaborate closely with partners.
* BA/BS degree
* Minimum 5 years experience in sales, marketing/business development at a high-tech company (Cloud or SaaS sales experience.)
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Fluency in written and spoken German
* Skilled at initiating phone discussions and overcoming objections.
* Ability to work systematically in a one to many approach towards a large set of mid market customers.
* Experience selling in a tech company or startup environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.