We are looking for a Partner Success Account Manager for the German team to optimise client performance
Partner Success Account Manager - German Market
We are looking for a Partner Success Account Manager for the German team to optimise client performance.
The PSAM is key to promoting and developing a high level of engagement with exisitng clients
You will continuously work to maximise the production potential in the marketplace by utilising and sharing unique data insights, marketing, distribution and revenue management tools with Partners.
What you'll do:
- You communicate daily with portfolio of customers and act as a primary contact point for customers
- You deliver high-quality and high-quantity of calls at scale to achieve and exceed targets
- You execute on outbound company campaigns
- You analyse and prioritise pipeline and outbound activity
- You drive Partner participation expansion within high demand
- Keep abreast of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market and at the national level
- Attend industry events and provide insights face-to-face based on business needs
Who you are:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in German and English
- Proven and confirmed B2B inside sales experience
- Experience in customer success, account management, ecommerce, software consulting or sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM systems and Tableau or other BI platforms
- Communication: you adapt communication style and manage difficult conversations and diffuse conflict
- Relationship Management: you understand partners and customise engagement approaches
- Partner Advocacy: you demonstrate a "partner-first" and create "winwin" situations
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.