ACA Qualified - Financial Controller - £55,000
An excellent opportunity working closely with the CFO of an award winning business for an ACA Qualified candidate to work as a Financial Controller, based in the City of London, paying up to £55,000.
The role would suit candidates looking for exposure across the business, including dealing with non finance professionals.
The role will require end-to-end ownership of management accounts, budgeting, forecasting, process review and implementation, year-end audit and reporting.
- Preparation of Board presentations and articulate this to senior leaders
- Provide Finance Business Partner support to the CFO on growth strategies and initiatives
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting, working with departmental heads
- Report on risk and opportunities vs budget/prior forecast
- Prepare annual budget in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Own capex spend and provide support on business cases
- Prepare Monthly management accounts actuals (p&l, balance sheet and cashflow)
- Prepare monthly commentaries on key variances
- Produce business unit cost centre packs & ensure robust cost control
- Keep both internal and external stakeholders satisfied with the financial requirements of the business
- Preparation of adhoc weekly/monthly financial reports as required
- ACA Qualified Accountant
- Confident, articulate and commercially savvy
- Stable track record of success within industry or audit
- Strong excel skills
- Outgoing and great at building relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.