My Client is a large investment bank looking for a Public Relations Manager to execute the regional PR strategy
My Client is a large investment bank looking for a Public Relations Manager to execute the regional PR strategy.
- Manage public relations and its marketing goals protecting and promoting the brand and reputation in the financial marketplace in EMEA
- Develop and lead strategic initiatives ensuring consistency of message and aligned activity
- Manage PR agency relationships across the UK and Europe
- Build collaborative relationships with senior business stakeholders and partners to align PR strategy with business objectives
- Analyse and interpret ongoing media trends
- Measure and communicate effectiveness of strategy
- Previous experience within a communications or PR-related discipline
- Strong experience as PR counsel at either an agency or in-house tea
- Asset Management experience would be strongly preferred
- Deep media relations expertise and extensive relationships with tier-one and trade-specific media
- Second language skills preferred but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.