Extremely exciting opportunity for a Shopper Marketing Executive!
JOB TITLE: Shopper Marketing Executive
BENEFITS: Bonus scheme, private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, delicious breakfast every morning
HOURS: 40 Hours Monday to Friday
Lead the development of our annual plans with various retailers, ensuring that they are both strategic and creative! You'll work closely with our Sales team to understand the key goals in each account and with the Shopper Marketing Manager to develop awesome activities that deliver against goals.
- Work with retailers to drive engagement and think differently about how we can bring fun to our customers. Evaluate effectiveness of activity and make recommendations going forward
- Inspire our retailer contacts/agency partners to support and understand how we are different and why that's important!
- Dig in to the data after a campaign to understand the impact it delivers.
- Work with the Shopper Marketing Manager, Product and Brand team to develop best-in class NPD launches in to the market
- Manage the implementation of our e-commerce plans to ensure activity is delivered on time, to specification and on brand
- Research, recommend and share new in-store and retailer media developments + ideas
- Be the link between our UK Sales Team and Assistant Digital Brand Manager to ensure we develop relevant social media content to support retail activities
- Support the Shopper Marketing Manager on coupon analysis and strategy.Understand redemption rates and make recommendations for future activity.
- Consult with the Marketing Executive who is responsible for uploading and developing all our product images.Ensure our online presence through retailer contacts and our e-commerce platform is within the set out optimised imagery guidelines
- Be all over budget management; keeping a track of spend, processing POs and invoices
- Shopper marketing experience and a good understanding of the UK retail environment
- Ideally digital skills in social media, e-commerce or advertising
- Creativity and ability to 'think differently'
- Ability to juggle and prioritise tasks
- Fantastic communication skills
- Drive and initiative to be a self-starter
- A relevant degree (or equivalent qualification)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.