Would you like to work in an exciting and critical role within the applied intelligence sector?
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work on new projects; There may also be opportunities to lead and manage technical projects
Your main responsibilities as a Cyber Researcher will involve:
- Initially responsible for project delivery, within the budget
- Networking with universities and customers to ensure the network
- Researching, evaluating, and experimenting with assorted computer technologies.
- Developing innovative new cybersecurity technologies and tools
- Delivering technical presentations
- Writing technical reports
- Contributing to project planning and technical proposals
Your skills and qualifications:
- Essential Skills
- Accredited science, technology, engineering or mathematics degree
- Software programming and development
- Penetration testing
- Applied cybersecurity
- Applied cryptography
- Reverse engineering
- Cyber vulnerability assessment and exploitation
- Security engineering and secure computer architectures
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.