Would you like to work across multiple projects observing and directing the correct use of state of the art equipment?
As a Manufacturing Resource Leader, you will be providing effective supervision for one or more primary manufacturing/repair areas; Monitoring and providing the appropriate level of trained resource necessary to fulfil the work requirements.
Your main responsibilities as a Manufacturing Resource Leader will involve:
- Managing conduct through time keeping, attendance level & practical/behavioural performance
- Ensuring that safe working practices are maintained
- Providing the appropriate level of trained resource to meet delivery requirements
- Taking ownership of the recruitment process and contractor levels in their designated area
- Holding short daily status meetings to review resource levels
- Updating and maintaining all documents relevant to training
- Managing absence and conducts return the work interviews
- Conducting relevant employee relations activities such as discipline and grievance handling
Your skills & qualifications
- Experience of Leadership/people management and development
- Ability to effectively manage a diverse team within manufacturing environment
- Awareness and knowledge of shop floor processes
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office packages
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
- Experience within aerospace/electronic/aviation
- Manufacturing background
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.