A leading financial services group requires a Senior Contracts Manager to join their team.
- Contract management across a number of high profile contracts
- Contractual change analysis, authoring and negotiation of contract changes proposed by client or provider
- Engagement of internal stakeholders to ensure alignment between contractual drafts and agreed service capability
- Liaison with clients on contractual matters, ensuring timely review and approval of variations, and resolution of issues
- and disputes
- Serve as the point of contact for service provision units on contractual matters, providing practical interpretation on
- contract content, and knowledge transfer in contracting practices and procedures
- Delivery of agreed contractual events relating to contract development
- Significant experience in major outsourcing contracts as a part of provider or client team
- Experience of solving contract challenges across a complex organisation
- Experience of authoring contract clauses for IT and business services
- Practical experience of commercial financial management
- Demonstrated leadership experience and skills
- Able to convert uncertainty and ambiguity into clear understanding, direction and appropriate action
- Excellent collaborative skills with ability to work and negotiate with diverse stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Excellent personal and team planning, organisation and time management
- Excellent oral, written and drafting skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.