Senior Manager - Technology Audit - Investment Banking Applications
My Client is a Global FS Organisation based in the Wharf. They are looking for a Senior Manager to join their EMEA Technology Audit Team to focus on Investment Banking Applications, ITGCs, Integrated & Business Process Reviews.
- Plan, execute and manage regional and global audits across different business silos (Global Markets) in accordance with established standards, taking a hands-on approach throughout while also demonstrably able to see audits through from start to completion.
- Work effectively with staff and auditees across different timezones and regions, and also demonstrate effective multitasking capability working on multiple assignments.
- Demonstrate strong report writing skills and effective communication with all levels of management. Be able to write and present audit findings and reports persuasively, convincingly and appropriate to the intended audience.
- Work independently and with minimal supervision, while also demonstrating capability to lead a small team of auditors to execute and complete audit assignments.
- Have strong experience and appreciation of business-related technology controls gained from sales & trading organizations. Be able to communicate effectively with business audit colleagues as well as Business Unit management on technology risks and implications to business stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and for effective continuous monitoring of technology risks. Provide relevant statements / conclusions based on data points gained from the meetings for inclusion in global and regional client relationship management packs
- Strong Technology audit work experience, with knowledge of investment banking products, systems and processes.
- Strong knowledge of risk-based audit techniques and principles. Ideal candidates would have Internal Audit experience within a global Investment Bank.
- Knowledge of application development methods, Integrated & Business Process Revoews.
- Good understanding of technology-related regulatory requirements in one or more EMEA jurisdiction.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills, verbal and written communications skills, and be capable of conveying a confident, professional, positive and realistic attitude.
- Ability to structure solutions to complex problems.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrate self-discipline, maturity and effective time management.
- Self-starter and can work on multiple projects under pressure.
- Demonstrate creativity and intuitive thinking.
- Consistently complete work on time and within budget without compromising quality.
- Hold self and otherss accountable for demonstrating the highest ethical standards.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.