An exceptional new permanent position have become available for a Planner Buyer Manager based in Crawley
A new permanent position has become available in Crawley for a Planner Buyer Manager working for an exceptional global business. This new permanent position based in Crawley as a Planner Buyer Manager would suit someone from a manufacturing and/or engineering background. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leadership and development within planning and buying.
The key duties and responsibilities will involve some of the following :
- Contributing to the Manufacturing Planning/Buying Strategy and effectively deploying within the department
- Defining, Leading and Developing the annual plan and ensure its effective deployment to drive performance within the Planning/Buying Production
- Actively involved in the budgeting, capacity planning and business planning processes
- Working within the production plan, ensuring the product is delivered on time to meet customer demand
- Deploying, delivering and measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and taking corrective actions where needed
- Managing, forecasting and controlling budgets and overall levels of manufacturing inventory
- Reviewing MES and ERP Manufacturing orders and take action to align them to ensure labour and material control is maintained.
- Managing the relationships with inbound and outbound logistics supplier
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.