Global Blue Chip
My client, a global tech company and household name is looking to recruit a Strategic Partner Manager to work within it's Hardware & Distribution Division. You will work across all its Hardware products with multiple Distribution Partners across its core EMEA markets.
Overview of the role
- As the SPM for Distribution Partnerships, you will focus on selling branded hardware across a variety of product categories. You will work with partners to manage sell through, allocation, tactics to execute new product launches, and negotiate commercial terms to reach sales and customer service goals.
- You will partner with cross-functional teams including operations, product, legal, and finance.
- Program Management of an important business integration project
- Build relationships with external stakeholders to understand and maximize success for both the company and the client
- Maintain a strong understanding of business operations and translate into the program delivery cycle.
- This role would be ideal for someone who has proven experience in selling branded electronic hardware to large businesses at a strategic level
- Advanced stakeholder management skills are key
- An understanding of the technology space would be advantageous
If you feel you fit the bill for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch by applying for this advert
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.