EUROPEAN LEASING FINANCE MANAGER
Global Company based near Watford is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their central Finance team. This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a high turnover business. Long term contract, providing financial support for the European Leasing operations and provides the scope to liaise with various teams across the business.
- Review and control of the month end close timetables and completing month-end close accounting processes.
- Ensure corporate submissions are completed accurately and on-time and overall sign-off on the final submissions.
- Providing strong support to external outsource provider of back office general accounting processes to obtain answers for exceptions that arise within the process.
- Point of contact for all leasing related queries with internal customers (decision support, business leads, corporate, tax etc)
- Ensure month end reconciliations are completed timely and accurately; reconciling items are appropriately investigated and actioned.
To be successful in your application it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified Accountants
- Knowledge of the general accounting processes within a large business
- Good SAP and Excel skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Demonstrates a high level of ownership and accountability
- Lease accounting knowledge
- European local GAAP knowledge
- Experience of working with off-shore outsource provider and within an shared service environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.